Perfecting the AirA world where countermeasures against infectious diseases are key, and we face the challenge of carbon neutrality. The entire world has reassessed the importance of air, and measures are urgently needed. To deliver more comfortable and safe air...
Air Cooled Chillers
Efficient and Reliable
Chillers make cold water or water/glycol fluid mixture in order to cool buildings or processes. Often used in conjunction with coils in air handlers, chillers receive warm fluid from the air handler coil or process load, lower the temperature of the fluid, then a pump returns the fluid to the air handler coil or process.
Air Cooled Chillers reject the heat absorbed from the building or process directly to the outdoor air using refrigerant to air coils and fans that blow outdoor air directly over those coils.
Industry Leading Technologies
To meet and exceed demanding performance criteria, our chiller systems integrate advanced HVAC technologies including:
- Integrated water-side economizer
- Variable Volume Ratio (VVR) compressor
- RapidRestore® and Fast Loading®
- Best-in-class turndown
- Leading efficiencies
- MicroTech® III controls
• Delivers energy efficiency to a wide range of process cooling applications with a lineup featuring a full range of capacities for all conditions and cooling requirements.
Energy and Cost Saving
• Utilizing the latest technology to achieve industry-leading efficiency and energy-saving operation for outstanding cost saving performance.
High Operation Efficacy
• Offers high efficiency for unmatched performance and economical operation.