Perfecting the AirA world where countermeasures against infectious diseases are key, and we face the challenge of carbon neutrality. The entire world has reassessed the importance of air, and measures are urgently needed. To deliver more comfortable and safe air...
VRV IV S
MODEL: RXMQ4AVE / RXMQ5AVE / RXMQ6AVE / RXMQ8AYL / RXMQ9AYL
CAPACITY: 4HP / 5HP / 6HP / 7HP / 8HP / 9HP
Comfort cooling that suits your needs
The VRV IV S system is highly space saving. It offers slim and compact outdoor units to achieve maximum utilization of the installation space. It is an ideal air conditioning system for residential, small offices and shops.
Compact & Lightweight Design for 4 HP & 5 HP
The new design of VRV IV S system has been optimized, with the height for 4 HP & 5 HP reduced to only 990mm. This design gives the building a sleek look from the outside view and the clear view of the scenery without any blockage from the inside of the building. The VRV IV S system is now slim and compact. The highly space saving outdoor units are able to maximize utilization of installation space. It is an ideal air conditioning system for residential, small offices and shops.
The compact size saves space in mechanical rooms.
Suits Any Room
• To suit the variety of room sizes, VRV IV S introduces the new capacity range; 8 HP and 9 HP.
Peaceful and Quiet
• Operation sound level selectable from 3 steps for the night mode: Automatic, Manual, Combined Mode.
• VRV IV S provides greater energy saving as compared to VRV III-S, especially for 6 HP
Precise individual control and inverter technology minimize energy consumption to deliver optimum energy savings.
Modular design of outdoor units and wide selection of indoor units ensure system designs that are ideally suited to the environments where they are installed.
TVRV systems enable individual climate control settings for each zone to provide the utmost in comfort to commercial building settings.
In addition to a maximum connection of 64 indoor units to a single system, large allowances for piping length and level difference provide a flexible layout.
The solution for light commercial and residential applications
Daikin’s VRV IV S-series is available in smaller 3, 4 and new 5-ton capacities with a 208-230V, single phase power supply. A maximum of 6 indoor units can be connected to the 3-Ton system, up to 8 indoor units can be connected to the 4-Ton system and up to 9 indoor units can be connected on the 5-Ton system. The versatility of VRV IV S-series makes it ideal for most light commercial or residential projects — retail store, small office, restaurant, hotel, healthcare facility, school, multi-family townhouse, condo or single-family home.
Light Commercial Applications
Whether you’re working with space constraints or want to maximize the amount of commercial space available, the VRV IV S-series system gives you the flexibility you need. With its simple, versatile design and long piping lengths (up to 230 ft actual piping length one way), VRV IV S-series can accommodate practically any floor layout, enabling better use of space. Its advanced zoning capabilities allow floor-by-floor installation so that each floor can be occupied quickly upon completion. And, because the outdoor units are lightweight and vibration-free, there’s no need to reinforce floors, reducing both installation time and costs.
- VRV IV S-series should be considered when building a new house or renovating. Its long piping length allows for multiple floors to be served by one condenser located outside.
- All indoor units come with fan speed control and operate extremely quietly – as low as 28 decibels, the equivalent of rustling leaves. Outdoor units have built-in noise-reducing features, including an automatic night mode function that lowers the sound level. A feature of particular importance for residential applications is the ‘night set’ mode, which can be set on site to function over a 9 hour period during which operating sound is reduced progressively in three increments of 3dBA.
- A VRV IV S-series system can connect up to 9 indoor fan coils from one system. It is ideal in residential applications where every zone can be individually controlled to save energy. Imagine a house where the master bedroom can be controlled independently from the other bedroom (and turn off the units in guest rooms), where the living space can be set at 75F° when the kitchen can be set lower if the entire family is reunited. That’s the power of the VRV IV S-series.
Comfort cooling that suits your needs.