Perfecting the AirA world where countermeasures against infectious diseases are key, and we face the challenge of carbon neutrality. The entire world has reassessed the importance of air, and measures are urgently needed. To deliver more comfortable and safe air...
Water Cooled Chillers
Forged under harsh conditions around the world, Daikin water cooled chillers provide high quality, operation efficiency, and energy savings. Various applications are possible including air conditioning applications, industry-type process cooling, and large-scale district heat source systems.
Water cooled chillers reject the absorbed heat to an additional fluid loop that can then reject the heat through a secondary device such as a cooling tower (more common) or dry cooler (less common).
To meet and exceed demanding performance criteria, our chiller systems integrate advanced HVAC technologies including:
- Magnetic bearing technology
- Quiet operation
- Up to 40% greater efficiency
- Variable Volume Ratio (VVR) compressor
- RapidRestore® and Fast Loading®
- MicroTech® III controls
• Delivers energy efficiency to a wide range of process cooling applications with a lineup featuring a full range of capacities for all conditions and cooling requirements.
• Daikin provides the latest technology and outstanding durability for lower maintenance costs.
• Large capacity chillers extend up to a maximum of 6,000 tons in one unit and correspond to heat source for district heating and cooling systems.
Magnetic Bearing Compressors
Magnetic bearings have been newly adopted for the bearings of the centrifugal compressor, which is the heart of the centrifugal chiller. Running costs are significantly lower since replacement of lubrication oil and filter is unnecessary at the time of maintenance. Operation efficiency has been improved due to low friction.